Over the course of this semester I learned how to animate using a rigged character in Maya. After watching this reel I find that I have been steadily improving with each project, and ever so slowly roughing out issues that I have with each one previous. I would often ignore certain parts on Norman, and would forget to move them. While working on them I did not see these issues. It was only until now that I can actually really see how stiff and unrealistic Norman was because of my negligence to specific parts of his rig. He has become more fluid and smooth, looking more and more realistic.
natalieillustrations on Sharp-Shinned Biomorphic Hawk Markis Lazarre on Scale Change T-Shirt Desi…